Trinidad Soca Diary Disclaimer

Trinidad Soca Diary Disclaimer.
The purpose of this blog is to give my personal opinion on the music which is part of my people and culture, i do apologize to any person or persons who i may offend in my unbiased and honest opinion of what i hear. We each have our own personal Preferences towards MUSIC as it is inherently a PERSONAL choice. So take My criticism as Constructive and Objective and not as me Bullying the artiste . I will at time to Time Place Photos and Links to Videos on this blog i do not claim to be the owner of such Files Or lay claim to the Uploading. If I do Claim Ownership to Any media Item I will Say so. FurtherMore if you are the Owner of any placed item You can Request to have it Removed.

Contact: trinidadsocadiary@gmail.com

Sunday, August 7, 2011

On Hiatus

Im On Hiatus But Will Be Back soon.... As im seeing  New Soca Releases Becomeing available  So Starting Next week Ill Be back to my ole Critical Self..

Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment